We all know that the phrase “corporate video” sounds as exciting as a visit to the dentist, but it does not have to be that way.
B2B video (business-to-business) can be attractive, innovative and fresh. In fact, B2B videos have become incredible in recent years, raising the level of what you can do or expect from corporate video marketing.
We share the latest trends in the use of video to help you make the decision for your next campaign.
Why should you use cinemagraphs in your campaigns?
As a brand or product, capturing the attention of your audience has never been so difficult. While video is a proven and popular technique for attracting decision makers, the challenge has always been to find the quality and rich media to reach them.
According to an internal LinkedIn study, more than 46% of the B2B advertisers surveyed said that this was one of the main challenges when running video campaigns.
Video in numbers
Cinemagraph is a new digital medium that combines the best of photography and video, generating digital pieces in micro-videos that will make your audience watch your ad longer, capturing their much-appreciated attention.
With this in mind let’s see how to perform the video in numbers:
- Online video will represent 80% of all Internet traffic by 2020.
- 90% of users say that product videos are useful in the decision process.
- The video receives 1200% more interactions than text and images combined.
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same subject on the same page, they prefer to watch the video.
- 54% of executives share videos with colleagues at least once a week.
- Companies that use video in their marketing increase revenues 49% faster than those that do not.
- 73% of B2B marketers say that video has a positive impact on marketing ROI.
Have you already convinced yourself? The cinemagraphs offer an attractive
way to reach a target audience. Well, the next step is to plan your next action well to make the most of it:
Identify your key objective for each campaign. This will detail the content of the cinemagraph and how you will measure its success.
Some common objectives for the use of cinemagraphs can be:
BRAND AWARENESS: Tell people about your brand.
BRAND CONSIDERATION: Tell people why you are the best.
DEMAND GENERATION: Tell people why they need your products or services.
Based on your goal, you will understand how to analyze the results of your campaigns that use video:
BRAND AWARENESS: You will measure IMPRESSIONS, VIEWS and VIEW RATES.
BRAND CONSIDERATION: You will measure VIEW RATES, COMPLETION RATES BY QUARTILE (applies only to long videos), CLICKS and FULL-SCREEN PLAYS.
DEMAND GENERATION: You will measure CONVERSION RATES, LEADS and COST PER CONVERSION.
CREATE YOUR CINEMAGRAPH CAMPAIGN CONCEPT WITH THIS IN MIND:
- Show what you want your audience to see in the first loops / loops of the video: The viewer’s attention falls after that point.
- Capture and keep your audience’s attention with visual narration: Send your message with graphics, people and text that extends the attention capacity of the viewer.
- Perform A / B test of different content.
Social test: try different pieces to know which ones your audience likes the most.
Experience in landing pages: if you are collecting leads / potential customers, try different landing pages to know which web page generates the highest conversions.
The days of boring corporate videos are over. It’s time to engage and persuade your potential customers with high quality video production.
At woowsome we mix customer experience, media strategy and marketing with creative art direction plus technology to help you to make your brand or product tell better stories.
Contact us and we can surely help you create the perfect cinemagraph for you.